- ArmageddonAsked on February 11, 2013 at 08:27 AM
Dear Sir or Madam
I want to put a form online with your solution and I want that all data my visitors will put in each fields will be stored in a database ACCESS. Is it possible to do that? Could you tell me how?
I want to store personal of my company to be able to send us emails by service and for that everyone will come on my future page online to subscribe (name, address, service etc) for emailing, newsletter etc.
Thank you for your reply
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 08:53 AM
This is likely possible. You can follow the link below on how to do this.
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 09:00 AM
In addition to above, there are several articles about POSTing data from our end after submission as shown in a quick search: https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=site%3Ajotform.com+post+data&oq=site%3Ajotform.com+post+data&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
But to summarize, there are two things you can utilize:
1. Thank you page. Change the default thank you page and have it redirect instead to your own thank you page, say 'thankyou.php'. You can easily extract data through the $_POST variable.
Setup & Embed tab > Thank You
2. To make JotForm post the data, proceed as below:
Setup & Embed tab > Preferences > Advanced Settings > Send Post Data > Set it to yes.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:02 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)
- tobycracksonAnswered on September 08, 2013 at 02:55 PM
Work with ms access databases by fix corrupt mdb file
Next entry http://www.fixcorruptmdbfile.fixmdb.com will be useful for you
- EliezerNAnswered on September 08, 2013 at 04:26 PM
We deeply appreciate your suggestion. This tool seems to be very helpful and fortunately this thread can be seen by our users and know this tool.
Let us know if you need assistance with your forms by opening a new thread and explaining your needs so that we can give you the proper assistance.
Thanks for using Jotform.
- twentinaynersAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 02:06 AM
Hello. How can i save the file in mysql. Thanks
- khrisellAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 02:10 AM
Kindly open a new thread for your inquiry, so we can better track the issues, requests and solutions users are having. Also, to assist you better and avoid confusion.Thank you and looking forward to assist you.