- johnbranAsked on March 17, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Hey my form ID is 2764205525. The form is on my site but the submit returns an error saying oops!
- DanielGriffinAnswered on March 17, 2011 at 01:33 PM
It looks like you have embedded the code in your page (which is why you see a form), but that the form has been deleted here on Jotform. Did you design this form yourself? Or does somebody else have access to your account?
- johnbranAnswered on March 17, 2011 at 01:43 PM
My self. Couldnt you look it up by the ID#?
- DanielGriffinAnswered on March 17, 2011 at 02:05 PM
The id is useless to me because it doesn't exist on the system after deletion. If you are sure no one else has access and that you didn't delete it, then it must be a bug. I will upgrade the issue to the next level and we'll get the devs to investigate it for you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 17, 2011 at 02:08 PM
Can you see the form on your account / My Forms page? If yes, then you just need to embed again.
- johnbranAnswered on March 17, 2011 at 03:21 PM
No, the form has been deleted from the account. I am the only one who has access to the account. I didn't delete it, so it must be a bug.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 18, 2011 at 09:10 AM
I have restored your form from backups.
Please make sure to change your password and not keep your account logged-in when you leave a public computer.
- allanftdAnswered on March 18, 2011 at 09:32 AM
Hi John Brian,
Fortunately you were able to copy the form into your website before it was lost. My suggestion for you is to copy the complete form source code in your website and paste it into a blank JotForm form. Here's how:
1) Go to http://dixie-painting.com/form.html.
2) Right click on the page to select "view source" if your browser is Internet Explorer ("View page source" in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox)
3) Copy the whole source code.
4) Log in to your JotForm account and create a new blank form
5) Go to Power Tools on the left side menu to select and drag "Free Text (HTML)" into the work area.
6) Click "Edit HTML" button.
7) click the HTML icon on the lower right corner to open the html free text window
8) Paste the source code here and click Update
9) Click the Complete button
10) Click Save to save the form and view it using the Preview button
I hope this will help you recover the from in JotForm. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you for using JotForm!