- mjalliAsked on February 11, 2013 at 10:29 AM
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Yes, you will need to set it in the Year To option and enter the year date you want as seen below
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mjalliAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:18 AMOk. I set the Year To (1999) and Year From (1920) but when I preview the form in edit mode or live all the years are still showing.
Here is the form:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Hello mjalli. I checked your form and it shows the year limit from 1920-1999. Here's the screenshot:
Can you confirm that this is not what you see when viewing your form?
- mjalliAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 12:00 PMI did notice the day after applying the change it was showing on the form builder but the day I originally applied it, it was not. We embed the source code into a web page, http://www.tiffin.edu/forms/internationalapp/ , and when I apply the new code it also doesn't show the change in years so for now I just removed the lines of code for the years that I don't want.
- atranAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I also have a similar issue. I set the year from 2013 and year to 2015, but all the year are showing. Help please: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/30693400447956
- glennleeAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please try clear your browser cache then try it again. I will also clear your form cache in our end.
- atranAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 01:16 PM
It's fixed now. Thank you!