- volunteeruwgcAsked on February 11, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I'm using Internet Explorer 8 on Windows XP Professional and when I try to login, I type my username and password, and click Sign-In but nothing happens. I have a Premium account I'm trying to access on my work computer, so I don't have very much flexibility on the OS, browser, or security settings I use.Page URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Hello and I'm very sorry that this has given you trouble. I have checked your account but I didn't see anything preventing you from coming to our website. So to help you to correct this problem I would like you to try a couple of things to see if this helps.
(1) First please clear your browser cache
(2) Next try going to www.jotform.com and then clicking on the Login Option which is Second to the Left of SignUp at top right [see picture below]
(3) If that doesn't work then alternatively go back to the main page and try the Login that is seen at the bottom of our website.
I hope this helps but if you are still having problems please let us know immediately.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 11, 2013 at 01:16 PM
Go to START > RUN. On the command prompt please type regsvr32 jscript.dll and press enter. Make sure that before you do this, IE8 should be closed. After you have done the procedure you can open the IE8 and try again.