- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAsked on February 11, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Form is not submitting on IE
Form used for testing: http://form.jotform.us/form/30403848058151
Previously was affected by .us issue - Error "Form not found"
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I have submitted this ticket to our dev team.
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 03:58 AM
The issue has been tested & fixed.
I've tested on IE and the form got submitted. I've also erased 1 submission from the limits I've used.
- NYSCoordinatorAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 01:23 PM
Thank you, it's greatly appreciated. Please tell me were I can provide my feedback to everyone's service they provided me?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 02:45 PM
You can post your feedback on our forum, or if you prefer, please e-mail it to email@example.com attn: Jeanette(supervisor) or Aytekin(co-founder)
I hope that helps! :)