- ilsmonlineAsked on February 11, 2013 at 01:25 PM
I just cloned the following form: http://jotform.us/form/30286832144149
When I opened the cloned version, nothing was there...so I went back to the original. There is nothing there in my form at all. I didn't delete anything.
Is there any way to get the form back?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 01:57 PM
We are sorry for that. It should be fixed now, please kindly check. The clone version is live, please kindly check: http://www.jotform.us/form/30415225021133.
- ilsmonlineAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:04 PM
Thank you. The cloned version is now live. Is there any way to restore the original that it was cloned from which is also blank?
The link is: https://secure.jotform.us/form/30286832144149
- pinoytechAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:29 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. Let me forward this to our dev team for further investigation and for further assistance. As soon as this issu sorted out, we will inform you immediately.
We would like to ask for your patience while our dev team working on this.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 08:44 AM
I have restored your form with our latest backup, it's available now,