- canoebuildahAsked on February 11, 2013 at 01:29 PM
There are several other users having the same problem. I built a form last week and today, the contents have disappeared. It still shows in "My Forms" list but the contents are gone.
I really hope that this can be restored as it was full of conditional logic statements and will take me quite a while to rebuild.
- asredAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 01:54 PM
I think they are back
Have a look at my reinstated form........after refresh...edit......embeded code.....put on site again.
- canoebuildahAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 01:57 PM
Thanks for the heads up but mine is still down.
- asredAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:00 PM
Have you tried to refresh the screen whilst logged in......click edit and get the embeded code again.....put it on your site again. that's what I did and it worked.
- asredAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:01 PM
I am gradually moving away from Jotform because I have so many forms it would take weeks to put them all back up if everything went wrong
- lebausAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:02 PM
Yeah mine is also NOT WORKING. Just getting an error message:
v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
- asredAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:04 PM
I have 2 forms back only 325 to go :(
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:10 PM
We apologize for the discomfort this might have caused to you all
Due to improvements to our platform, we had this tempo glitch. But the issue should be fixed now.
Please clear your browser cache and re-login to jotform if necessary
- canoebuildahAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:11 PM
Still missing. Logged out, cleared cache, logged back in and still no joy.
Repeated the log in/log out/refresh twice, still no good.
Luckily it is only my most recent form.
- canoebuildahAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:13 PM
Tried to login using IE instead of my standard chrome. Now there is an error message and jotform.com is down.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:22 PM
At any rate, we have already informed to our developers to take care of it inmediately and advice furthermore
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:37 PM
Thanks for the details.
Our dev team has been notified and they will update this thread as soon as there are any news.
We apologize for the inconveniences.
- canoebuildahAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 05:42 PM
Thank you for you help. I will keep checking back and let you know when the form is back on my control panel.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 08:54 AM
I have restored your form with our latest backup, it's available now,