- tarbellformsAsked on February 11, 2013 at 02:20 PM
On all other fields you mentioned either "unlimited" or "per month". For available space there's none, yet when I go to my account usage, it says view "Montly Usage" and includes "Upload Space" which infers its per month.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:49 PM
We apologize for the confusion.
The space limitations are totals not monthly sums. They do not reset at the begining of the month as do the submission counts. You can make space available at any time by simply erasing some of the entries from your account.
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 11, 2013 at 02:50 PM
Hi, the available space are not unlimited on any account whether it is free or premium. Free accounts have a limited space of 100MB and it will be 100MB throughout the lifetime of your account. If should in case you want more than 100MB, consider upgrading your account to Premium. For more information, see the Pricing page.
The available space can be used to store your images that need to be included on your forms.
- tarbellformsAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 03:07 PM
Thank you for this tip:
"You can make space available at any time by simply erasing some of the entries from your account."
Truly a great form service.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 03:12 PM
Thanks for the kind words! We're glad to hear you like our service!