- LostdogsmnAsked on February 11, 2013 at 07:14 PM
Hi there, I have a FB page where folks fill out forms for lost or found dogs. I have recently had some fans say that they cannot submit a form for a second time. I have checked my settings, and I have that turned off, meaning I am saying that we allow multiple posts from the same person. However it is still not allowing them.
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?
- LostdogsmnAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:19 AMI have no check on the limit form submissions, and it still wont allow it.
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:28 AM
Have you tried to re-embed the form to see the changes?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Fixed now. You had an expiration date in 2012 on the volunteer form. I removed the expiration.
- LostdogsmnAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 04:17 AMIt wasn't the volunteer form we were having trouble with, it was the lost
dog, found dog and sighting forms that werent allowing multiple submissions
by one person...
- LostdogsmnAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 04:17 AMAs I told you before, and sent a screenshot. I have all of that disabled. I
did re embed my forms...see below ss
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 05:44 AM
Did you get any chance asking your clients on what error displays when they attempt to submit another entry with your form? May we also know the FB page where you've embedded your forms so we can check it here?
So far I wasn't able to replicate the problem on your Lost Dogs MN Form. I was able to submit multiple submissions with your forma and they all went through fine. Check my screencast. http://screencast.com/t/BvLXudEHzw
Also, can you please double check if you could replicate the problem on your side?
We'll wait your reply. Thanks!
P.S. Sorry but we were not able to find the screenshot you've mentioned, we'd suggest to upload it here http://postimage.org/ and give us the file link so we can review it here. Thank you.
- LostdogsmnAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 12:00 PMThe FB page is Lost Dogs- MN. or Facebook.com/LDoMN
I am having the volunteer that orig found the issue when she tried to
submit a form, try it again and get a ss. I believe it said something like you
cannot submit multiple forms.. but we'll wait and get the exact wording. It
was on a sighting or a lost.. I cant remember. I sent several screenshots
to you guys in responses that show I have all that stuff turned off on ALL
of the forms..
I did re-embed the form..
Did you send those forms through as a test from California? Just b/c they
go out to a bunch of volunteers, where we take lost dog forms very serious,
and I'd like to give them the heads up when test forms are coming through
Thanks! I hope we can fix this issue!