- platinumliveAsked on February 11, 2013 at 08:54 PM
Hi, I created a form to allow people to register for training sessions and hosted it on my website.
It has been working well, but seems to now be showing the following error
This form has been disabled
Details: Form did not pass status check
I have done some researching and it seems that it might be, being blocked by the system as it asks for an email address. Is it possible to get this unblocked?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Are you still having the issue? I was able to load the form fine using 2 different machines.
- platinumliveAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Previously the site was hosted on our local server, I have since changed it to redirect to your servers so it is working, but I want to have this working when on our server.
Can you please check and see if it being blocked.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Nothing is blocked. The form should load fine even if you embed it to your sites.
Can you test it please? and let me know. Thanks!
- platinumliveAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 12:42 AM
It is now working.