- myempowerAsked on February 12, 2013 at 03:48 AM
My the payment gateway SOMETIMES didnt appear after clicking Visa/master card payment method. The drop down form couldnt appear. my site is https://www.myempower.my/teen-empowerment-camp/register-now/
Please help me solve this issue. I'm still trying this form.
1 Place 988.00 MYR
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 06:31 AM
Checking your page source, I can see that you are embedding the form using full source codes. Please try embedding your form using iframe method: How to get your Form's Iframe Code.
Update us for results.
- myempowerAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 07:04 AM
The form is still not expanding as supposed.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 07:12 AM
Change the height value into the embedded iframe codes from 2732px to 2972px.
- myempowerAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 07:37 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 08:00 AM
You are always welcome! Please feel free to ask questions again! Cheers!
- myempowerAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 10:25 AM
my form is still having the same issue. form not expanding after clicking credit card payment. just like the screen shot above.
Please have a look at https://www.myempower.my/teen-empowerment-camp/register-now/
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 03:21 PM
Your form embed codes is this:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotform.me/form/30274493828461" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:2972px; border:none;" scrolling="yes"></iframe>
Embed only the codes in green highlight . After that, clear your browsers cache.
Let us know if it still doesn't work after.
- myempowerAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Thanks, it works :)