- kolomvounisAsked on February 12, 2013 at 07:23 AM
Hello, check the attached picture.
Is there a way, i can divide my form, like showed? With the line (see the mark 1) and have 2 fields side a side?
So to have a better look.
Is that possible somehow?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 10:28 AM
- kolomvounisAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 02:10 AM
Thnx, i will check it!
I saw also this one: http://www.jotformeu.com/form-templates/sharling-collectionz
Is there a way, we can have field side by side, as shown there? How to achieve this?
- kolomvounisAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 02:11 AM
It will be nice though, if u could add an ability, to have tables inside a form, via the editor. Will help organise forms better!
- pinoytechAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 10:23 AM
You need to shrink your form fields in order to achived this: http://www.jotformeu.com/form-templates/sharling-collectionz
For more information about shrinking method, please take a look at this: http://jotform.me/help/90-Form-Field-Positioning