- seegeAsked on February 12, 2013 at 10:22 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 11:57 AM
In which part of the tools are you referring to? Are you referring to the product pricing which show a comma on the price numbers? We would appreciate if you could provide more details about your concern so we can help you appropriately. Thank you!
- seegeAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 08:01 AM
hi! yes i'm refferering to the product pricing that show comma. i made my form with the "no currency" option. i just want to put numbers as price without comma. is possible?
- seegeAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:07 AM
is anyone here?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Sorry for the delay. How about getting your form source code and manually removed the comma on the product prices? That should be pretty easy. Just look for the produce prices and remove its comma. After that, save your form as html or embed the code directly to your page.
Let us know if you require further assistance. Thanks!
- seegeAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:34 AM
okay! i'm gonna try it to see. thank you.