- bboundsAsked on February 12, 2013 at 11:02 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Can you please share to us the URL of that Form to investigate the issue and for further assistance?
- bboundsAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:21 AMI just found the form when I closed IE and opened up JotForm in Firefox, which is where I was when I created it. I logged in today in IE and that was when I could not find it in my account.
Can’t explain it, but at least it’s not gone!!!! Here’s the URL:
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:24 AM
I think the form is not gone from your account maybe its just because of the cookies, history and session in your web browser last night. Try clearing up the cookies, browser history and browser cache for it to appear in your jotform account. Thanks for using JotForm.
- bboundsAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:32 AMI have it back now, thanks. Now I’m trying to figure out how to do multiple columns for a Work Order that has 4 fields across. Is it possible?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM
I think you are referring on shrinking form fields. Please take a look at this for more information: http://jotform.me/help/90-Form-Field-Positioning