- dingosmoovAsked on February 12, 2013 at 11:06 AM
I'm using Filepicker.io and I would like to include thumbnails of the photos selected once the user returns back to the form. Currently it presents the name of the photo and the ability to delete it with the red "x". Is there a way to show a thumbnail at the form level as well?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Unfortunately we do not have such feature yet. I think this has been requested already but we do not have updates about it so far. However, I will include your thread on the request ticket so you'd be able to get updates once it's added to JotForm.
- dingosmoovAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 12:00 PM
thank you for your answer. I searched and see that it has been requested for the last 2 years (all the way back to 2011). It seems like it would be easy since you would already have the file location after it uploads. Just add an image tag in the div with size.
Since this appears to have been requested more than 2 years ago, how likely is it that it will happen? When is the next update for JotForm?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately we do not provide any ETA on any requests due to priorities and due to the higher work loads assigned to our dev team. We usually implement features if they are requested most often so we are considering the number of user requested the same feature. However, we always take note of every user requests and would probably consider them in the future release.
- dingosmoovAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 07:52 PM
Has there been any progress on this? Has this thread been forwarded to the development team?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 08:16 PM
Yes it has been added to our feature request list already but we do not have updates about this yet. No words from our dev team as of now. Rest assured, if any progress available, you will be informed.
Thanks for the heads up!
- dingosmoovAnswered on March 07, 2013 at 03:20 PM
I see JotForm has updates as listed at http://www.jotform.com/answers/189143-Jotform-Updates-Feb-25-March-4-2013-#0
5. Show Thumbnail images for uploaded files on HTML table reports
Is there a way to use this new feature to accomplish the feature request in this thread?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 07, 2013 at 05:13 PM
The thumbnail is not available while uploading a file. However, it's on the list of features and it will be released sooner than later
They need to tweak some details for the upload button here and there. In the meantime it's on the waiting list
- markashtonAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 05:57 PM
Hasn't this been done and dingosmoov should be advised?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:19 PM
As of now, we can't provide you an ETA to when this feature be implemented. Don't worry, as soon as this feature be implemented, we'll inform you immediately.
Have a nice day!
- ImreDatatelAnswered on June 18, 2017 at 11:52 PM
Still hasnt been done?
Come on JotForm it seems that all the things our company needs are things people already requested a long time ago but they were never implemented.
Some really great features are being asked but they are in limbo for years without any resolution. Makes it hard for us to jump into using jotform.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 01:18 AM
Since this thread is quite outdated, I have moved your question to its own thread. We'll respond to your question on this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1177054