- creativoAsked on February 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM
we've been having major issues of late with your system. Right now we're Not recieving files to dropbox nor email notifciation.
Please let me know what's going on!
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please try to do the following?
1.Re integrate the dropbox integration
2. Clone the form and use the clone form instead.
3. Clear your browser cache and cookies
If the problem still persist, please let me know and we can look at the next possible solutions.
- creativoAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:21 AMHI Guys,
I did everything you said and it's still not working. Also noticed that it's
not giving the thank you message when you send. Tried in three different
browsers as well.
- KadeJMAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Hello I have cleared your form cache from our end and sent you a test submission via your form on your website. Could you please let us know whether it went through onto your Dropbox or not? I could also see the Thank You message so it appears to be working.
- creativoAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 04:17 AMThanks. Still showing the # code for the folder name:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 06:06 AM
Thanks for the updates.
The number code you've mentioned is your form submissions ID, that's set as the default dropbox folder name when you integrate your form to dropbox. If you want it to be changed, please check this guide here. Check the last part of that guide, you'd be able to find a tutorial on how to change the dropbox folder name. Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
Hope this helps. Thanks!