- CaringSeniorServiceAsked on February 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM
No notification, submissions and thank you page. It was working last week. Please help.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please try to do the following?
1. Clone the form and use the clone form instead.
2. Re embed the form using IFRAME
3 . Clear your browser cache and cookies
If the problem still persist, please let me know and we can look at the next possible solutions.
- CaringSeniorServiceAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Hi. I cloned the form and used it and same problem.
I also cleared the browser cache and cookies. I looked at re-embedding the form but I do not understand how to do it. I'm testing the form in jotform and I have not embedded it anywhere.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Can you please try using email@example.com as your form notification "Sender Email"; but if youprefer to using the Email Field as sender., I would suggest you to whitelist Jotmails IP Address (Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses)
- CaringSeniorServiceAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Hi. I will try that but even as I test the form, it would say, zero submissions then I look at the inbox and see the test that I submitted. My thank you page doesnt display either.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Thanks for that report. Would you mind resaving your form via Form Builder and see if that makes differences?
Update us afterwards if the problem still persist so we can escalate the problem to our technical team. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Ok, I was able to replicate the problem on my end and it seems like some users reported this as well. I'll forward this to our dev team for further investigation. We'll update you here once it's fixed. Thanks!
- kimberlydaniels11Answered on February 12, 2013 at 01:13 PM
my submitters for the forms are all getting blanks... nothing. it looks like it's hanging for a long time and then nothing.. so they are resubmitting and it's causing CHAOS for my company now!!!
I am furious!!!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 01:20 PM
We are truly sorry to hear that. This issue has already been informed to our developers.
Another supporter is handling your particular case on your thread
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 01:22 PM
As a temporary workaround, please remove dropbox integration and just leave google drive , this way it will show the thank you page
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 04:27 PM
The issue should be now resolved as confirmed by our Chief Tecnology Officer