- vistacollegeAsked on March 17, 2011 at 06:52 PM
Hi, does Jotform support sending xml data to a third party?
Our company will be directing leads to a call-center in a few weeks.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 18, 2011 at 09:19 AM
You can get the XML data via RSS reports. To do this you will need to:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click Reports
3. Click Add New Report button
A pop-up box will appear with different types of reports to choose from, select there the RSS and continue with the rest until it provides a link
Hope this helps
- ocsonomaAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 06:37 PM
Is this still the best way to get form submissions into XML?
Or is there an easier way?
- khrisellAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 08:44 PM
Kindly open a new thread for your inquiry to assist you better and avoid any confusion.
Thank you and looking forward to assist you.