- ewfinchAsked on February 12, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Forms with submissions are showing as "0 submission" on the admin page, but when the form is selected and directed via the submissions button, there ARE submissions.
Also, submissions are not producing email notifications to Gmail. I have added a filter to permit all jotform.com and jotform.us emails, but the problem persists.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 12:33 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. Let me forward this issue to our dev team to investigate the issue and for further assistance.
With regards on submissions not being received, can you please share to us the URL of the Form for further assistance?
- boquiachesAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 01:12 PM
I have the same problem!
- ewfinchAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 01:48 PM
- ewfinchAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 02:28 PM
The Design form appears to have been fixed. However, my other forms are still having the same issues:
A submission was just made with the http://www.jotform.us/ewfinch/WRF and does not appear on the admin page.
- ewfinchAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 02:36 PM
Also, I made a change to the Design form just moments ago and now no longer shows submissions once again. Will this happen every time I make a small edit to a form?
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 04:35 PM
Submission counts are synced.