- duadminAsked on February 12, 2013 at 12:25 PM
As of today my form has stopped displaying the thank you message to submitters and it no longer send the notificaiton email I setup to me. The forms are still sbumitted if i log into jotform but this is totally broken. whats going on?????
- HPGivingCardsAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 12:46 PM
We are having the exact same problem. Something is wrong with Jotform today.
- duadminAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM
I found that removing my dropbox integration fixed the issue. apparently that broke today... hope jotform will fix.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM
I have forwarded this issue to our developer. Our developers will look into this problem and get back to you.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 04:33 PM
The issue has been fixed as reported by our CTO.
Please apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused to you