- MissyCollinsAsked on February 12, 2013 at 07:54 PM
Yes, I want to add an area that someone filling out the form can put in an electronic signature.
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 08:12 PM
Can you please provide with more details of the problem? Is it right, You want to add electronic signature to the form? I think one of the best suggestion will be to add an upload image button to the form design.
- MissyCollinsAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 08:49 PM
ok, thank you
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 08:54 PM
Do you want me to provide you with the detailed instruction on how to do so?
- MissyCollinsAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 09:05 PM
yes please, i tried to add upload image but it was asking for my image, I want to enable the person submitting the form to add a signature.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Unfortunately, e-Signature is not yet available in Jotform. For the meantime, you can add text box field to let users to enter their name as signature or do the above suggestion by webmasterphi, add the image field and ask your user to upload their scan signature.
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 01:29 AM
Here is the step by step procedure on how to add upload image button in your form:
1) Drag the File Upload Button to the Center "Form Style"
2) Once you already drag the "File Upload button" to the center. Click the "Gear Icon" beside the "X Icon" to edit the properties.
2.A) You may change the Button Text
2.B) You may also make it as Required field
2.C) You may also change the Max. File Size
2.D) You also need to change the Extension
(by default: there are lots of file extension, but change it to only photo file extension)
2.E) Then Click Close Settings
3) Save the form and that's it...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:00 AM
UPDATE: We have just released e-signature capturing for forms.
You can now add an e-signature question to your form and get your users to sign the forms they complete.