- msnilknarfAsked on February 12, 2013 at 08:47 PM
The form seems to be trying to load as there is a window at the bottom of the screen that says it is connecting to JotForm. The loading "circle" continues for at least 30 - 45 seconds then stops and no form is displayed. What is up?
How do I provide a screenshot?Page URL:
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 09:24 PM
Here's how to provide a screenshot:
1) Go to the site you want to capture (for example: go to www.pwdn.org)
2) From there, click the PRINT SCREEN (Prt SC) button on your keyboard.
3) Paste the said image on a Paint Utility Software (example: MS PAINT)
4) Save it as JPEG
5) After you saved it as JPEG, upload it in a free image hosting site (example: postimage.org)
**For you to get the HTML link, DIRECT LINK**
6) Embed the said JPEG, here in JotForm Support page by clicking the picture icon in the toolbar
**Paste the Direct Link Address to Image URL**
**Then CLICK INSERT**
That's how to upload a screenshot. With regards to the issue, I've visited your site but i can't find any JotForm Form there. Hope you can upload a screenshot.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 12:15 AM
We are truly sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused. I have forwarded this to our Level 2 Support for futher investigations.
We'll be updating you on this thread if we come up with updates. Thanks for your patience and understanding.