- TechieBlokeAsked on February 13, 2013 at 07:44 AM
I cannot visit the My Account page without it asking me to login, when I try to login it tells me I have the wrong username or password, I am already logged in before I click the link, could you please tell me why this is?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 07:59 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies.
If the problem still persist, please let me know and we can look at the next possible solutions.
- TechieBlokeAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:24 AMI have tried this in 3 different browsers, I still have the same issue.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:12 PM
May I ask which JotForm domain you are currently logged in? Can you please try the link below and see if it changes anything?
- TechieBlokeAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 04:17 AMI was using jotformeu.com but I get the same issue on this domain too, I know the password is correct because I can login with it to use my forms
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 06:27 AM
When you go to your account page, what is the URL address displayed on your browser? I have tried logging to to different JotForm domains and visits my account page but I couldn't replicate the problem.
Also, would you please try to,
1. Clear your browser's cache
2. Login your account to the following pages.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!