- wayndresAsked on February 13, 2013 at 07:44 AM
Employees are completing the 2 forms that I set up in cbmedicaldept.com and I am not receiving them in jotform
can you let me know what might be the problem. thank you very much Brennan McGahagan Brennan.Mcgahagan@grace.com
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 07:57 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Can you please try to do the following?
1. Clone the form and use the clone form instead.
2. Embed the form using IFRAME
3. Clear your browser cache and cookies
If the problem still persist, please let me know and we can look at the next possible solutions.
- wayndresAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:24 AMYour site is very slow and giving a memory error on every computer we use after clicking submission button on the form and choosing an edit function on your form editor.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:20 PM
This site http://www.cbmedicaldept.com is password protected, so I could not see the form.
However, I checked the possible form involved https://www.jotform.com/21654508106146
and I noted that the sender name on the email notification is not properly setup.
Please review this guide -How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-emails-not-being-received-issues and apply the applicable suggestions mentioned.
If possible, use also the embed method suggested my colleague previously.
"Your site is very slow and giving a memory error on every computer we use after clicking submission button on the form and choosing an edit function on your form editor. "
I am sorry, but I could not experience this slowdown issue on my end. And there is also no current downtime in JotForm that can be causing slow down issue on your end.
Please inform us if you require further assistance.