- Cynthia MitchellAsked on February 13, 2013 at 09:41 AM
Also when I try to edit a form the edits are not showing up.Page URL:
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Hi Cynthia Mitchell,
Have you tried to clear your web browser history, cookies and session? Maybe it's the reason why the updated form is not showing up or another thing is it might be due to the server glitches that we are experiencing. But don't worry this issue has been already escalated to the technica/development team for fixing. We are hoping for your patience and understanding.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 11:35 AM
As per mentioned by webmasterphi, try to clear your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem still persist after that, then I suspect it is related to the replication delay issue between our servers which happens to be just now. But, we need to make it sure that that is the case here since your form is completely fine on my end.
We'll wait your updates. Thanks!
- Cynthia MitchellAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:24 AMYes the problem is still there. Will I be notified when the problem is corrected with your system?
Sent from my iPhone
- pinoytechAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:24 PM
I've cleared your form cache on our end now. Can you please check it again?