- eileenjstAsked on February 13, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Hello. I've made a form, embedded it on a webpage and looked at it.
I needed to change something on the form, so I did. The change does not appear changed on the webpage.
I've cleared the cache and still the changes do not appear.
The changes appear in the preview and in the form when viewed as a link.
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Have you tried using other web browser? or have you cleared the history and cookies of your web browser because the form in your site must be the same as the form in the preview. Please let me know what changes have you made to the form? Thanks
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 11:24 AM
How it currently appears on my end when I first load your page is on screenshot below. It seems the same as what is being rendered on your form preview. Is it still not doing such?
- eileenjstAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:24 AMYes, I tried a different browser, one that I had never viewed the form --
still the changes were not displayed.
Yes, I cleared the history and the cache.
But, lo and behold, the form on the website is now displaying the updates
-- and I didn't do anything to it for the past few minutes --- a random
However, when trying to make more changes, again, I have the same problem
-- they don't appear.
Was something done to solve my original problem and make the original
changes visible -- or was it really a random thing, and I just have to wait
awhile to expect any changes to appear today?
(I've used jotform for several years, and know that it is possible to make
changes on a form and have them appear on my website without going through
the clear cache/waiting game.)
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I have just cleared the cache of your form on our end.
Please let us know if that has fixed the issue.
- eileenjstAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 04:17 AMThank you. That did help the view of my forms.