- royland4Asked on February 13, 2013 at 02:40 PM
I created a form today but when I test it, either via the jotform site or from it embedded location on my site no results come through on my elai or on the jotform site. Does it take some time before it becomes active?
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 02:43 PM
It should be instant but it may take some time as the changes you do propagate over the web.
Here is how it currently shows in my end: http://screencast.com/t/wDKsm5vIO69
You may empty your browser cache if it still is not updating.
- royland4Answered on February 13, 2013 at 02:53 PM
Thank you. The form is showing up fine, I'm just not getting submissions from the form, nor am I getting form Tests.
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 03:39 PM
There is a known issue right now already escalated regarding form submissions not being updated.
I will be adding your ticket as well.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 04:42 PM
The replication issue between our servers should be resolved.
Please re-check the service from your side and let us know if you need any further assistance.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.