- newdynamxAsked on February 13, 2013 at 03:57 PM
I have added the below CSS to the form located on this page: http://www.newdynamx.com/bigcommerce/big.html
The above CSS should have hidden the text:Click to edit this text...
Form ID: 21763295866971
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 04:09 PM
Please check if in your end, it is still not showing right.
- newdynamxAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 04:25 PM
It is displaying correctly now.
Will i have further issues if i update the css for these forms?
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 04:46 PM
I suggest you try it now and see it first-hand. We expect changes to be instant if not with just a short delay.
- newdynamxAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 05:04 PM
Yes it still not updating.
I added the below CSS o the same form and this should have made it so the red star was next to the name instead of below it. (I used firebug to preview it)
width: 62px !important;
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 05:22 PM
Kindly edit the cloned form I created.
Can you try to inject in your workstation the below code on that cloned form?
width: 62px !important;
- newdynamxAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I Posted the clone form on to my website and removed the test1 block.
It still did not update.
- newdynamxAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Also I did inject your CSS into the cloned form and I did see the red background color.
But the form will still no update on our website or locally when tested.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Hi, can you please check again -- I cleared your account cache, and could see an updated form in your website.
Pleae update us of the results.
- newdynamxAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 04:52 PM
Yes this appeared to have done the job.
1 question we have several clients that we have created seperate accounts for haqving the same issue.
Is there ay way for us to clear the cache or do we have to email you every client and have there cache cleared.
Thanks for your help
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 06:40 PM
Clearing cache for forms has to be done in our side. I am forwarding your idea which I think would save time and pain for many people
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Problem has been solved,