- estavolaAsked on February 13, 2013 at 06:56 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:27 PM
In order for you to do that
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select your email Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings" (at the bottom)
Update the Recipient email , also make sure the Sender email address is set to email@example.com and that the Sender Name is mapped to the name field or similar, on the form
- pawcoyoteAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I have changed this a 100 times and the emails still go to my test email address and not the one that I need it to go to...
All I want is a very simple form that will help block spam bots and provide contact info back to me.
Any help is much appreciated.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 12:59 PM
@pawcoyote could you open a new thread about your issue? we will help you to find out where is your issue there.