- nataliethauAsked on March 18, 2011 at 08:26 PM
I have tried to make the same form on three seperate occasions, and each time, once I embed the code onto my site it cuts off the form at the bottom (half way through the last entry and just before the submit button). Is this happeneing for a reason, or is it a fault in your system? Please can you get back to me asap as I need to get this form up on my website urgently. Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 18, 2011 at 09:16 PM
Have you tried using the iFrame integration? Since the form is called in an iFrame
it will not conflict with your page, you can also manage to adjust the size of its display.
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup and Embed'
3. Choose 'Embed Form'
4. Select iFrame from the options
5. Copy the Code displayed and add it to your website's page
Hope this helps.