- duadminAsked on February 14, 2013 at 12:53 PM
i used the embed form wizard to download source of my form. I have secure form checked on.
I clicked the "here" link.
"You can also download a compressed and refined version with separate .css and .js files from here."
and this produced a form with http not https sbumission. How do i get the secure form source?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 01:16 PM
To make the form secure using the form source code, please look for something similar below in the source code and change http to https:
<form class="jotform-form" action="https://submit.jotform.com/submit.php" method="post" name="form_xxxxxxxxx" id="xxxxxxxxxx" accept-charset="utf-8">
Let us know if you have further questions.
- duadminAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 02:25 PM
What is the difference bewteen submit.jotform.com and secure.jotformpro.com ?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 02:32 PM
They're are the same, you will just have to replace the http to https to make the form secure.
- duadminAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 04:17 AMthe source in the little text box for source says https://secure.jotformpro.com/ should I use that or just change http to https as you recommend?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 06:39 AM
It seems you are using the correct embed code. https://secure.jotform.com/ is the correct URL.
However, may I ask why it is you are using the entire source code?
Have you looked into our different ways of embedding a form on to a website?
Here are a couple of guides that may help you:
For guides on the different embed methods, please look into this page:
I hope this helps!