- tylerAsked on February 14, 2013 at 01:22 PM
you keep blocking my account! I am doing nothing wrong can you help me reactivate it I love your guys service!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 03:58 PM
You have new forms and this form ID: 30443651243143 is asking for "Acces Codes" which I think the reason why our Pishing Filter have Auto Suspend your account. The forms looks fine to me so I have whitelisted that, your account and forms should fine by now.
Thanks and apologize if this caused you any inconveniences.
- tylerAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 04:19 AMThanks its all working well now. I use Jotform for my business called Chemenergy Water Treatment. This was just so our customers could enter an access code and then be redircted to a page. Kind of a marketing thing I guess. Let me know if you ever need to know more. Thanks for your help!
- tylerAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 02:43 AMHey welvin,
same thing happened to my account and its blocked again. can you help me fix it again?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 04:44 AM
As your form has a field "Access Code" and may be the reason for your account in suspension.
This particular form (30443651243143) is whitelised and your account is also in Active state.
Request you to please verify if you still have the issue.