- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 05:30 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
As far as I can see, you are using the iFrame embedding code, and your form is properly scrolling to the top of the page.
Please let us know if there are any other issues.
- stealexanderAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 04:18 AMNew response receivedWhat I meant was that after hitting the "Soumettre" button (submit) the client has to scroll manually to the top of the page to see the message that his (or her) request was sent. I don't want to include a thank you message in the contact form, too many emails circulating.
Is there a way to automatically go back to the top of the page after the submit button is hit?
Actually my code is Thanks,
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 08:42 AM
As happened with my colleague, the page automatically scrolled to the top after I submitted your form:
In which browser are you not experiencing this behavior?
- stealexanderAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 12:00 PMNew response receivedStrange, on my computer with Windows XP and IE 8 the page does not scroll to top of page. I did not have the opportunity to try it on my laptop with Windows 7 and IE 9.
- stealexanderAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 12:00 PMNew response receivedI just tried on my laptop using Firefox and the page does not scroll to top after submission.
- moonzkieAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 01:42 PM
I have just tested your form on Windows XP using IE 8 so with Firefox and was also not able to replicate on the problem. I have cleared your forms cache, can you please check if this worked? Also, please try to clear your browser's cache.
- stealexanderAnswered on February 16, 2013 at 04:34 PM
I cleared my browser's cache (IE 9) in Windows 7 and it still doesn't work. I will try in IE 8 and Windows XP when I get back home to see what happens. I'm quite sure it will not work either. I think we will just have to live with the situation. Thank you very much.
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:42:46 -0500
Subject: Re: How to return to top of page after sending a contact form
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 10:35 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Actually, those are some rather old browsers at that Wiki link! I'll see if I can find a more up to date one.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 01:26 PM