- DaveOttaliniAsked on February 14, 2013 at 05:30 PM
We would like to have our form electronically signed. Is this possible?
University of Maryland
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 05:49 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have this feature available. This is already suggested before but we don't know if there are development about that. I will forward this to our developers as well so you will be notified as soon as they have an update.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:51 AM
UPDATE: We have just released e-signature capturing for forms.
You can now add an e-signature question to your form and get your users to sign the forms they complete.
- richardhweberAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 09:10 AM
Great feature! But it doesn't work on my Mac. When I copy the jotForm code and paste it into Muse, it doesn't work. Only the "Signature" word appears. The box where you can scrawl an electronic signature doesn't appear.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Can you please create a new thread on this issue so that we can send it to our dev team for investigation?