- TheVelozGroupAsked on February 14, 2013 at 08:24 PM
We created a form titled Multimedia Internship Supplement set up for http://www.thevelozgroup.com/multimedia-test
However, when going to http://www.thevelozgroup.com/multimedia-test, the recent updates I made to the form not appear. Please advise.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:08 PM
We had have some data replication issues this week that should be resolved but could be still affecting some forms
to this one:
If after applying this change the issue still persist , let me know so I can escalate it to our developers
- TheVelozGroupAnswered on February 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Now this jotform is not updating:
I made edits that are not appearing on the site.
Please fix and advise.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 01:26 AM
I have cleared your forms cache, please kindly check the form again.
- TheVelozGroupAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM
http://www.thevelozgroup.com/tech-test updated, but now http://www.thevelozgroup.com/internships isn't updating
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 11:06 AM
The form on internships page is pretty long but it is showing the updated version on my end. Please clear your browser's cache and cookies and recheck the form. It should display the latest changes.
This is what I see on my side.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Sorry. Here's the direct link of the image if you can't view it properly on your email.