- sledmonkeyAsked on February 15, 2013 at 01:32 AM
I have a form with a file upload that goes to a custom thank you page where I read the post variables to save. For some reason I am no longer getting the file name in the post vars but the form is still working. ie. i can see the file in the submissions tab. it's just not in the post variables anymore. Any idea how to fix this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 05:05 AM
Can you post here the PHP code you are using to capture the file upload field data from your form? So far I only see 1 form on your account and upon checking it further, this should supposed to be the PHP code for that upload field.
We'll wait your updates. Thanks!
- sledmonkeyAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 12:11 PM
This is for a self hosted form:
<?php print_r($_POST); ?>
It was working then it disapeared somewhere along the line. I created a new form on our instance and it works as well as other existing ones, it's just not working in this form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 01:43 PM
You may consider changing the codes to what my colleague EltonCris given above. Also please check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/213-Send-POST-Data-From-JotForm-Using-PHP-in-Custom-Thank-You-Page.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:21 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)