- atlantafoaAsked on March 19, 2011 at 11:31 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 20, 2011 at 04:25 AM
The only way to give a client access to your forms (meaning giving them permission to create, delete, and edit forms) is to provide them your jotform account details (username/password).
If you mean you want to show clients reports about the submissions made through your forms, you can always have the submissions sent to their email addresses as well by doing the following:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option and complete the wizard.
You can also add multiple email addresses on the Recipient Email settings.
Additionally, you can share updated reports in different formats
1. Go to My Forms page
2. Click on your specific form
3. Click on the Reports button