- mellamojajaAsked on February 15, 2013 at 08:14 AM
The title is selfexplanatory: When a configure a email alert, only works if a specify "firstname.lastname@example.org" as reply address. Is I try to use field "E-mail" from the form as the reply address, the new form is delivered to jotform webpage inbox only and not to my email inbox.
Am I doing something wrong? Is it a bug? Will be fixed soon?
Thank you in advance
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 08:33 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please try Whitelisting Jotmails IP Address and see if it works.
If the problem still persist, please let me know and we can look at the next possible solutions.
- mellamojajaAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 10:04 AM
As it is writen here, the problem can be easily solved doing this:
1) Open the Notification
2) Click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3) Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to E-mail.
So, the mail you will receive may seem to come from "firstname.lastname@example.org" but whe you try to "reply" this email, the correct email of your customer apperas in "to:" field.
- moonzkieAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Glad that you have figured out a solution for this.
If you are in need of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again, anytime.