- elfhomesonlineAsked on February 16, 2013 at 03:09 AM
1) form ID 30441547139957 is a sign in form using your facebook integration. why cant we use it?
we can not understand why you are saying that this can not be used. as we have only used your from.
2) additional question:- form/30148606300442 is a sign in form using user name and passcode. we have made a seperate for the facebook sign in (form ID 30441547139957) We have made these in to two forms as single form was not working. when ever we added facebook integration,normal sign in is not working. please advise whether this can be made into one.
3) In form/30148606300442 with user name and passcode we cannot find option to include *remember me and *forgot password fields. please advise.
We cannot understand the reply given to us by Mathew, please clarify once more.
4) how can we make the size of the sign in form smaller, like seen in your website.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 16, 2013 at 08:06 AM
The form you created is requesting for the username and passcode which is not allowed by Jotform as it can be used for Phishing. To login in the facebook, it is not necessarily needed to create a user and passcode field, they simply need to click the Facebook Login button.
If you are still having trouble, please let us know.