- blopAsked on March 20, 2011 at 12:32 PM
how can i control height
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 20, 2011 at 04:59 PM
Almost every aspect of your form can be customized by using the Inject CSS function. In your form's case, the height of the form can be adjusted either by setting a height property or adding a padding-bottom or padding-top to the <div> that contains the form. You can try adding either of these codes (or both, just adjust the numbers to your liking):
To Inject Custom CSS
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Preferences > Form Styles > Inject Custom CSS
2. Copy and paste either or both codes I have provided above
- blopAnswered on March 20, 2011 at 06:34 PM
thx this code really working for ie and mozilla but still doesnt working for Chrome
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 21, 2011 at 04:50 AM
This is not a height problem with the form. This is one bug problem with Chrome.
To solve this, inject this CSS style:
- blopAnswered on March 21, 2011 at 10:26 AM
really working! thank you very much
- sodermpcAnswered on January 20, 2013 at 03:53 PM
Thanks for the height issue resolution.