- loveinvitesAsked on March 20, 2011 at 04:00 PM
I notice some of your sample forms have the Name and Email fields next to eachother on the same line. How do you do that?
- allanftdAnswered on March 20, 2011 at 04:17 PM
You can do this by using the Shrink function. Here's how:
1) Select the field you want to shrink, then click the gear icon.
2) Click Shrink
3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 on the field above or below the field you just shrinked.
4) Click Save.
The two fields should now be placed next to each other just like Email and Phone Number fields in the sample form below:
Hope this will be helpful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- loveinvitesAnswered on March 20, 2011 at 06:20 PM
- sittercritterAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 11:04 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 11:07 PM
For more in-depth information on this topic, please visit the following user guide article: