- ludiehlAsked on February 17, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I keep saving all changes I make and in one of my forms I have a condition to direct the person to another form for payment. However, when I see the preview or in another windown, it doesn't show the last modification I've made. Also, I got rid of an image from the main form but it keeps showing in the preview mode (and preview of iFrame and other previews).
I haven't published yet in my website, just want to do it when this problem is fixed...
Please Help! thank you!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Please check the form now and let us know if it has updated.
- mattyHMAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 04:55 PM
I am getting the same error... it's now 10pm GMT now come on guys, I have only just this hour signed up for a premiuim account and it s unuseable.... not such a good first impression! Please fix this.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 05:01 PM
Could you please check your forms now and let us know if they have been updated to their latest versions?
- mattyHMAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 08:43 PM
@abajan this seems to work for me now using the 'www' replace trick in the embed code.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 09:21 PM
Okay great. Thanks for the update and should you experience further issues with the form, we'd be happy to help.
- davidw1234Answered on March 17, 2013 at 07:30 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 09:47 AM
Hi, I just cleared your form's cache.
Can you please check again if you are now seeing updated versions of your form?
Please inform us if the issue persists.
- sasa999Answered on March 17, 2013 at 09:55 AM
Same problem on ALL my forms. :(
In First preview you see old form. Close it and press again Preview - Voila! You can see your new edited form. Very stupid, but I could not find any other solution What can I say - it show Jotform programmers skills :D
- davidw1234Answered on March 17, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Working now. Thanks
- jonasbullAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 10:21 AM
- ludiehlAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 05:15 PMHi all, i actually "fixed" that error once I cleaned my history and cookies from my browser! I know... pretty simple but yes, it worked for me.. It's very important to clean the "cookies" every once in a while! I didn't give an update before bc I was working on a different project and totally forgot to update this tread! Sorry... I hope it helps!