- dpjAsked on February 18, 2013 at 03:24 AM
The chanches i have done on my forms is not visible on the site.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 05:33 AM
Please check your form now. There was just a delay on clearing your form cache.
I would suggest to clear your browser's cache and cookies and recheck your form. Thanks
- dpjAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 06:58 AM
Ok, now i t works. But when i try to change the form again it still dosent change. Is it a delay in JotForm?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 07:15 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please try clearing your browser cache and see if it works.
If the problem still persist, please let me know and we can look at the next possible solutions.
- dpjAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 02:16 AM
Hi, The form is now changed.
But it took a while. Normally changes takes effect immediately..
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 06:27 AM
We apologize for the delay.
Our dev team is working to fix these temporary delays permanently.
Meanwhile, please do let us know if you need us to refresh the cache on our side.
- delucaAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 07:18 AM
I am having the exact same problem, would it be possible one day to have a button "clear cache" in our accounts?
Today it is pretty bad on my account. please help,
- rasmussvindingAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 07:24 AM
I've had same issue - the reason was that the form lies within an iFrame. Therefore - refreshing tha whole page didn't help. I had to right-click - choose "this frame" - and then reload/refresh. (in firefox)
Don't if it's any help.. but it's a suggestion.
(Clearing cache and closing the browser helps... but annoying.)
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 08:54 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
You could try disabling your browser cache while you are working on your form. When the browser cache is disabled, you will no longer need to clear your cache to see the update.
You could also follow tutorial link below on how to clear your browser cache.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.