- MasalamediaAsked on February 18, 2013 at 01:49 PM
You can't properly navigate to SUPPORT when you're in an ACCCOUNT window. You have to navigate to MY FORMS first, then go to SUPPORT.
Mac/Chrome, 10-billion times cleared the cache.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 02:20 PM
I am not able to reproduce the said error with my non-admin account. Could that be a browser issue, can you please clear your browser cache and see if the issue persist?
- MasalamediaAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 03:13 PM
I get thsi behavior on IE9 windows and the current Mac Chrome release. I clear my cache non stop when using JF.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 04:39 PM
Thanks for reporting. I have now forwarded this issue to our development team for investigation. There might be a little glitch somewhere on that part as I was able to replicate the problem on my end. This should be corrected ASAP.
- MasalamediaAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Looks like it works now
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 12:02 PM
We are very glad to hear that and we are always happy to assist!