- podlegoopAsked on February 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Hey. I have a form that i have modified from an existing template. Somehow in the template though, on of the fields (body field) is positioned so high on the editor, that you can't click on the settings gear to be able to edit the name. Can you help?
- podlegoopAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 11:01 PM
I just noticed another problem with the form. When I insert it into my wordpress page, it stops my slider from functioning. website is www.multiversemediagroup.com
can you let me know why?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 01:33 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.Can you please try re embeding the form using IFRAME and see if it works.
- podlegoopAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 01:36 AM
I don't want iframe. I want the "feedback" style embed. But when I do, it crashes my slider.
Also, you did not answer my question about being able to edit the name of the field. Please help me with BOTH issues.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 05:59 AM
1. That's because of the Injected CSS codes to that form which controls the field styling. I'd suggest to right click the said field and select "Show Properties", to be able to edit it.
2. That's due to code conflict. JotForm's feedback uses JS prototype by default which I'm afraid causes the form to conflict your page which uses jQuery. To fix that, simply run the feedback form using jQuery by removing "2" on the feedback source URL found ony our feedback embed code. Example.
Simple remove the "2" after feedback.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- podlegoopAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 08:50 AM
Hey. Removing the "2" did work. However, right clicking this feild still does nothing. I doesn't matter where I righ click it. I understand the formatting is causing this, but it formats fine in html. It's only this editor that has this feild really high like this.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I understand what you mean, however, as per right-clicking, I was not able to reproduce the issue as shown on this video:
I simply right clicked on the field and that show me the menu. You can choose "properties" from that menu and then "label" in order to change it.
Please let is know if that helps!
- podlegoopAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I just found the problem. It's with Safari. It simply doesn't work with Safari. Beleive me when I say I understand what and how to right click. I'm pretty sure everyone does.
I tried in Firefox and it worked fine.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Thanks for bringing that to our attention!
I was trying on Safari 5.1 and was not able to reproduce the issue.
May I ask what version of Safari you are using? I would be glad to look into it further and if necesary, forward the problem to our dev team for a solution.
- podlegoopAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 10:57 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Please try that and let us know if it makes difference or no.