What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
This is possible using your form source code, modify it a bit to create a pop-up thank you window. An example can be found here: http://idarktech.com/jotform/popup/test_jotform_popup.html.
Here's a guide:
1. Get your form source code. Follow this guide: How to get your Form Source Code
2. Add this script at the top part of the entire form source code. http://pastie.org/pastes/6116605/text
3. Now to call this on your form, simply add an onsubmit event on your form tag. onsubmit="validateForm('popup.html',400,200);"
<form class="jotform-form" action="http://submit.jotform.com/submit/23303095789965/" method="post" name="form_23303095789965" id="23303095789965" accept-charset="utf-8" onsubmit="validateForm('popup.html',400,200);">
Be sure to replace popup.html file, to the HTML file you'd like to pop up over the form when submit button is clicked.
4. To avoid the submissions page to load on the new tab, simply declare a dummy iframe code. Add it before the ending </form> tag. Example:
<iframe name="loadself" width="0" height="0">
5. Last is to add a target attribute with the iframe name value e.g. loadself under <form code as seen on the example above, under 3rd step highlighted in skyblue.
Let us know if you have any difficulties with any of these steps. Thanks!
I think a Pop-up "Thank you" message should be integrated in the options for easy creation. Please submit this request.
Your suggestion seems to be a good one. I have opened a ticket to add this feature to our requests list
This example redirects the user after he closes the pop-up. Is it possible to avoid any kind of redirection when a user has submitted? I want him to stay on the same page so he can submit a new question without refreshing the page at all.
Thanks for informing us about your concern. I have answered your question in your original thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/261301--Thank-You-message-makes-it-impossible-to-submit-a-new-question-without-refreshing?entrymessage=10732640770
Please, use that link to make your future questions or comments about your concern.
For some reason your response came out empty. Can you please post it again using the link bellow?
gdgdzgdg kltjeg grhrd h hdththtok rhejerh hhdh htjyrj htrhthkm hth thrth rhtrh tyhkth jtrlkhe hthtrhtr h ethtryjht trhrthtrh ty rt h tu h trh rthtjytjth dyjy r skyhyjk6j t jyhjytuj ytuytej