- jbaliwalaAsked on February 19, 2013 at 01:57 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 07:36 AM
This is possible using your form source code, modify it a bit to create a pop-up thank you window. An example can be found here: http://idarktech.com/jotform/popup/test_jotform_popup.html.
Here's a guide:
1. Get your form source code. Follow this guide: How to get your Form Source Code
2. Add this script at the top part of the entire form source code. http://pastie.org/pastes/6116605/text
3. Now to call this on your form, simply add an onsubmit event on your form tag. onsubmit="validateForm('popup.html',400,200);"
<form class="jotform-form" action="http://submit.jotform.com/submit/23303095789965/" method="post" name="form_23303095789965" id="23303095789965" accept-charset="utf-8" onsubmit="validateForm('popup.html',400,200);">
Be sure to replace popup.html file, to the HTML file you'd like to pop up over the form when submit button is clicked.
4. To avoid the submissions page to load on the new tab, simply declare a dummy iframe code. Add it before the ending </form> tag. Example:
<iframe name="loadself" width="0" height="0">
5. Last is to add a target attribute with the iframe name value e.g. loadself under <form code as seen on the example above, under 3rd step highlighted in skyblue.
Let us know if you have any difficulties with any of these steps. Thanks!
- manoloxAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 08:19 AM
I think a Pop-up "Thank you" message should be integrated in the options for easy creation. Please submit this request.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 01:40 PM
Your suggestion seems to be a good one. I have opened a ticket to add this feature to our requests list
- qbrickAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 10:46 AM
This example redirects the user after he closes the pop-up. Is it possible to avoid any kind of redirection when a user has submitted? I want him to stay on the same page so he can submit a new question without refreshing the page at all.
- EliezerNAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Thanks for informing us about your concern. I have answered your question in your original thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/261301--Thank-You-message-makes-it-impossible-to-submit-a-new-question-without-refreshing?entrymessage=10732640770
Please, use that link to make your future questions or comments about your concern.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 02, 2013 at 08:18 AM
For some reason your response came out empty. Can you please post it again using the link bellow?
- qbrickAnswered on October 02, 2013 at 08:19 AM
- njhjhmhjAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 06:51 AM
gdgdzgdg kltjeg grhrd h hdththtok rhejerh hhdh htjyrj htrhthkm hth thrth rhtrh tyhkth jtrlkhe hthtrhtr h ethtryjht trhrthtrh ty rt h tu h trh rthtjytjth dyjy r skyhyjk6j t jyhjytuj ytuytej