- TonyAsked on February 19, 2013 at 06:20 AM
How can I change the email to go to another address
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 09:17 AM
Thank you for using Jotform Support.
To change your email notification to another email, please follow these steps:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option & click next.
5. Fill out "recipient e-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6. Complete your notification layout and click finish. You're done.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- antonymacAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 09:35 AM
Sorry its not working at all, I have done what you have suggested. I will ask the client to set up a new account
I had set it up so maybe that is why it is not working.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Please note that test notification can only be sent to the registered account.