- creativecatapultAsked on March 21, 2011 at 12:32 PM
1) All submissions I receive look the same. The only info that comes through is what they enter - there is no form title. Is there a way to have the email subject line indicate the form?
2)Can submission forms be sent to multiple email addresses?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 21, 2011 at 05:17 PM
To change subject and email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications" and change the "Subject" of the form.
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner and add additional email addresses separated by comma.
- KaraAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 05:19 PM
In the sentence I heard him say in a voice so gruff. How do you label so?