- bwillyAsked on February 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM
The Jotform section of our site is not working. Please advise what the error is and how to resolve it. This needs to be handled immediately.
Here is the error we see once the site is uploaded.
v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^Page URL:
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 11:31 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please try clearing your browser cache and see if it works
- bwillyAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Brian is actually on the road today so I'm stepping in and am not an IT guy. How do I clear the cache?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM
To clear a browser cache. kindly refer to the link below
- bwillyAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 11:48 AM
There was no article. I'm nervous about doing anything as I don't want to hurt the site even more
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Your site won't be affected at all. Clearing a browser cache literally means you are cleaning your browser temporary files generated by visiting a website.
Can you please tell me what browser you are using?
- bwillyAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 11:52 AM
PRoblem solved...thank you
- medwardsAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 12:08 PM
The same error was reported to me by a user today. I then republished the page and now working fine. Any idea what that code means?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 12:16 PM
It was a scripting loading error which usually resolve itself.