- consumersAsked on February 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM
I added the PDF Link field into my email alert, but when I receive an email submission and I click on the PDF link, the PDF is missing a majority of the fields within the form. What is happening here?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Please provide us the form id so we can replicate the issue from our end. Thank you!
- consumersAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 01:01 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 01:29 PM
From what I can see on your form it appears that your submission should be working after I tested this. The form shows all the fields from what I could see during my testing.
Are you able to tell us which submission this was so that we can check on it for you and please let us know which fields in the pdf are missing on your end?
- consumersAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 03:03 PM
I just tried it again, every submission ever since I implement the PDF Link doesn't work. The PDF doesn't show any fields after the Social Security field.